- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:Under 18 with parents.
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered:Less than 15 Lbs. Please email us for further discussion.
- Smoking Allowed:It is prohibited inside the house. Outside there are beautiful balconies, porches and docks to smoke all you want. Discard cigarette buts carefully. Be careful with a fire.
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- MASTER BEDROOM: 1 queenMaster bedroom with elegant private bathroom: shower and tub
- LIVING ROOM: 2 sleep sofa /futonL shape couch for 2 people.
- BUNK BEDS ROOM: 2 bunk bedGreat room for singles accommodation, with very strong beds.
- PRESIDENTIAL SUITE: 1 king, 1 sleep sofa /futonSuite Presidential Room with Jacuzzi tub, jet shower, 50′ TV
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- COMMON AREA BATHROOM: toilet, showerCharming full bathroom ocean colors in common area.
- PRESIDENTIAL SUITE BATHROOM: toilet, tub, showerMarble presidential suite bathroom w/Jacuzzi tub, jet shower
- MASTER BEDROOM: toilet, combination tub/showerElegant private bathroom located in the master bedroom.
- Bimini Island is one of the best fishing and diving locations in the world.
- Satellite / Cable:500 channel Satellite TV.
- Stereo:And surround sound.
- Television:3 TVs: 70′ for living room, 50′ for presidential suite room and 30′ for Jacuzzi area.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Downtown:We have a downtown area in north Bimini, with Casino, discos, restaurants, club, bars, local island fun.
- Ocean View:From the second floor presidential suite windows and balconies you can appreciate a beautiful ocean view.
- Waterfront:120 Ft wide, Deep water canal, Ocean access, 100 Ft dock, with ample electricity for yacht, 5 mins to open ocean.
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining:There is no food inside the house. But there are bars and restaurants closed by. If you bring food you have all the tools to cook inside the house or in the outside grill.
- Air Conditioning:2 air conditioners, one first floor, one second floor. 3 1/2 ton centrals.
- Hair Dryer
- Heating:Reverse cycle. Heat and Cool.
- Internet:Wireless internet with WiFi.
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:With 70′ flat screen Satellite TV.
- Telephone:Free calls incoming and outgoing for USA and Canada.
- Towels Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen:2 complete gourmet kitchens with all utensils: pots, pans, dishes, etc.
- Oven:2 Ovens. Stainless steel. One on the first floor, one on the second floor.
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator:2 refrigerators. One on the first floor, one on the second floor.
- Stove:2 stoves. Stainless steel. One on the first floor, one on the second floor.
- Balcony:Two 16 x 10 balconies with ocean views.
- Bicycles:8 complementary bicycles for your transportation and entertainment.
- Boat:We do not supply a boat, but there is a 100 ft dock with ample electricity for your yacht or boat.
- Deck / Patio:Full Deck around all 4 sides of the house.
- Outdoor Grill:Outside kitchen featuring BBQ grill with gas, charcoal and smoker box. 3 burner propane stove, 16 ft counter top with stainless steel sink.